5 mud masks to reduce acne for oily skinned people
“Acne Mud Mask” is one of the items that are born to help people with acne and oily skin especially. It has properties to help absorb dirt and oiliness that are the cause of pimples, clogged acne, and inflamed acne.
Note : Cosmeceutical cleansing gel and cleansing foam for sensitive skin formulated by dermatologists ready to take care of every problem. visit our website https://facelabs.co.th/
Which mask is right for your skin?
- Sleeping Mask is suitable for dry skin. The cream will help moisturize the skin all night. Ready to wake up with soft, healthy skin.
- Sheet Mask suitable for all skin types. Sheet masks contain many formulas that nourish the skin. You can choose according to your skin problems.
- Clay Mask is suitable for oily skin. Mud has properties that help absorb oil and dirt from the face. If people with dry skin use it, it may make the skin drier than before.
Today we want to please oily skinned women with acne with Clay Mask to reduce acne of oily skin people that we have selected that are the best and the most pleasant to use.
1. Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque
The brand claims that it is a mud mask to reduce acne!! Because Amazonian White Clay is formed from leaves, fruits and wild plants, piled up until it forms a mineralized sediment that helps to absorb dirt that clogs the pores. and contains aloe vera extract to help moisturize and soothe the skin as well. It has a light scent and it’s refreshing to use.
Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Masque A mask that cleans and tightens pores.
This mask combines Amazonian White Clay to gently pull excess skin oils, dirt and toxins out of the pores. This mud mask is fortified with oatmeal and aloe vera to help soothe the skin.
The main properties of the formula
– Helps to remove dirt and pollution from the outermost layer of the skin.
– After use, skin looks more refined. Pores look visibly tightened.
Bentonite – Found in Canada and the Midwest, this is a clay-based blend that is found in many skin care formulations as well as in lotions and cosmetics. because it absorbs oil Therefore, it is used as an ingredient in face masks to reduce oiliness on the face. It also helps to stabilize the formula.
– Aloe Vera has skin soothing properties. Therefore, it is widely used in both modern and traditional medicine. Kiehl’s aloe vera extract is taken from an aloe plant grown in the Dominican Republic.
– Amazon White Mud Helps cleanse the skin deeply White mud has properties to help remove bacteria, toxins, and excess oil and dead skin cells that clog and enlarge pores.
How to use
– Apply a thin layer of mud mask on cleansed skin and wipe dry enough. Avoid the area near the eyes. and leave to dry (about 10 minutes).
– When Kiehl’s cream is dry, gently wipe it off with a towel dampened with warm water and pat dry.
– It is recommended to use a face mask once or twice a week.
2. CLARINS SOS Pure Mask
Oily, dehydrated skin girls come to this mud mask to reduce acne. Because this one is mixed with Organic Alpine willow that in addition to reducing the oiliness of the skin, it also helps the pores look smaller as well. Comes in a tube form, easy to use. The texture of the mask is smooth, soft and easy to spread. After washing, the skin will be smooth and soft.
3. Mamonde Pore Clean Clay Mask
It’s another one that I would like to recommend. because he is like a mud mask to reduce acne and scrub in the same. The mask contains walnut shell granules that effectively remove dead skin cells and blackheads, and betel leaf extract that fights bacteria and reduces inflammation of acne. too
4. ORIGINS Clear Improvement Active charcoal mask to clear pores
It is a clay mask to reduce acne that is suitable for all skin types. With a smooth gray mask texture, it does not make the skin dry and tight. Mixed with bamboo charcoal and kaolin from China to help absorb dirt deeply. Plus, it has lecithin that helps cleanse the skin twice. Perfect for heavy makeup days to prevent acne breakouts from makeup as well.
5. innisfree super volcanic pore clay mask 2x
When it comes to the famous and most talked about acne-reducing mud mask, I have to give it a go. Especially now that he has adjusted the new formula, it is better than before. Mud texture is more watery, easy to spread, not dry, mixed with Jeju Volcanic Sphere, volcanic capsule and walnut powder to help absorb dirt. Exfoliate skin cells to be soft and bright. It also helps to reduce skin temperature as well.